Below is a full list of our current openings in this region.
When completing the application process please note:
- Your name, position of interest, city and country are required fields.
- You will be prompted to submit a resume/CV (Microsoft Word format is preferable). Please ensure your contact information is included.
- You may apply to more than one position by completing the process for each position you are interested in. However, you may only apply to the same position one time.
Thank you for your interest in PolyOne. We look forward to receiving your application.
General Summary: The Industry Manager provides leadership in strategic and tactical marketing (market penetration, segmentation, and effective EVE tools and launch packages) and platform/product definition for PolyOne’s products and positioning. This individual is a thought leader who performs independently and has demonstrated the ability to effectively interact and influence peers and the next level up in organizations (PolyOne and Customer).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The purpose of the Marketing Function is to deliver:
- Profitable growth.
- Gross margin targets as a percentage of sales.
- Gross margin percentage expansion.
- Vitality index growth.
- Vitality GM targets.
- New product launches.
- Engagement of customers and the business leveraging key tools such as situational analysis, sales & marketing plans, the POL process, EVE tools, the pricing quote tool, mar-com resources, effective product launch kits, etc.
- Track and measure key market trends, competitive position, and delivery on specialization strategy.
- Monitors business results. Initiates and updates Strategic Plan in conjunction with management in each region.
- Identify new ideas and opportunities for growth.
- Generates effective sales campaigns, advertising programs and technical literature. Ensures industry sales records are analyzed and performance is evaluated against sales targets. Monitors gross margins and profitability against control standards.
- Establishes and implements the industry’s overall marketing goals. Monitors business results. Initiates and updates Strategic Plan in conjunction with management for their industry.
- Directs the development and introduction of new products with sales, research, manufacturing, and distribution. Supervises technical literature, advertising campaigns, definitions, specification, and performance standards. Develops, reviews and coordinates product promotion, technical presentations, and advertising through marketing staff and Marketing Communications.
- Directs or oversees new market development for current or prospective programs of for the penetration of existing markets. Directs or oversees market research and analyses to track future marketplace trends, customer needs, competitor data, and product performance and acceptability. Monitors results and formulates short and long-term marketing strategies.
- Ensures customer and PolyOne sales personnel receive continuous technical support in the form of up-to-date product application technology, training, and problem solving. Develops contacts with major customers and suppliers. Conducts sales calls to maintain customer contact, promotes sales efforts, evaluates market trends, and develops business at target accounts.
- Provides direction and training in Business Unit/Company/Corporate wide marketing training programs.
- Works closely with Environmental Health & Safety to ensure products meet local, state, and federal/country regulations.
- Attends various trade/organization functions to develop business contacts and gather market information.
- Supports and is committed to PolyOne’s LSS improvement process. Plans strategies to ensure error-free work and conveys this attitude in the daily performance of various duties.
- Coordination, support, and participation in the POL process and the situational analysis system.
- Develop the strategic marketing direction for their industry.
- Creates value proposition for the assigned industry, focusing on the customer and ensuring product quality and consistency.
- Responsible for communicating marketing activities to regional sales team, customer service, global partners and manufacturing to ensure smooth transition of strategy to action.
- Holds strategic conversations with R&D and partners to set direction for PolyOne in the assigned industry. Takes customer and market trends, feedback, and opportunities to create technology focus. Owns key linkage between customer, business and technology.
- Leads the development and planning of the industry approach, modeling, and marketing communication(s).
- Drives measurement and tracking activities including market size, market share, and ROI.
- Master-business Admin Related
- Bachelors-Marketing Related
Skills with intermediate level:
- Stress Management
- Time / Priority Management
- Work on a Team
- Work Independently
- Training / Mentoring others
- Self Motivated
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Software Skills:
- SAP Business Warehouse
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office
- 5 years Sales Campaign
- 7 years New product Marketing
- 7 years Marketing Strategy
- 7 years Marketing Materials Development
- 7 years Marketing
- 7 years Margin/Profitability Tracking
- 7 years Customer Identification
- 7 years Global Experience
- 7 years Leadership Experience
- 3 years Budget Management
- 5 years Change Management
- 7 years Voice the Customer