Latin America Careers
Below is a full list of our current openings in this region.
When completing the application process please note:
- Your name, position of interest, city and country are required fields.
- You will be prompted to submit a resume/CV (Microsoft Word format is preferable). Please ensure your contact information is included.
- You may apply to more than one position by completing the process for each position you are interested in. However, you may only apply to the same position one time.
Thank you for your interest in PolyOne. We look forward to receiving your application.
Local: Itupeva – São Paulo – Brazil
- Technical Chemistry Degree
- Registration at the Regional Chemistry Council
- Quality System ISO9001: 2008.
Activities & Responsabilities
- Performs standard tests on assigned product line production batches and on some incoming raw materials as needed, ensuring the meeting of PolyOne and the customer’s specifications.
- Acts as a technical resource to production addressing issues related to production batches.
- Recommends to production and may develop adjustments to batches to meet specifications.
- Records test results in SAP. Maintains reference files.
- Completes and maintains all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Ensures all gauges and test equipment are verified.
- May participate in investigations of complaints and corrective actions as needed.
- Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- Completes and sends documentation to customers (i.e. COA).
Commercial Account Manager (Wire & Cable)
Position Overview: The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for developing profitable growth. Primary focus will to maintain relationship and expand business at Key Accounts while develop strategic prospects in the Packaging Industry based on a specialization platform. Includes forecasting annual objectives for sales, margins and volume growth. Expectations include the ability to sell at all levels of management and build relationships that ensure PolyOne will continue to get the first and last look. Individual must have the ability to assist customers in problem solving to deliver solutions, bring energy, enthusiasm and professionalism to their daily routines. This role requires the individual to perform the function independently with little to no direction and oversight, and effectively interact and influence at the managerial peer level. Up to 50% travel is required.
Minimum Qualifications: 8 years process improvement. Sales and Customer Service, tactical sales techniques, Strategic selling discipline, Commercial, call calling, Value selling.
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience - Cross Functional:
- Negotiation skills
- Time / Priority Management
- Work Independently
- Training / mentoring others
- Self Motivated
- Organizational skills
- Intermediate financial knowledge
- Fluent English
- Presentation Skills
- Experience working with Packaging Industry preferred
- Color and Masterbatch experience preferred
- Microsoft Outlook
- Experience using SalesForce software preferred
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Profitable revenue growth, including robust new business development.
- Achieve stated gross margin targets as a percentage of sales.
- Approach the sales process with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of customer centric selling skills and tools, such as use of scorecards, business reviews, EVE tools, high/wide/deep, 5 warning signs, prospecting & new account calls, development of a robust sales funnel, collecting ARs, avoidance of bad debts, cross selling, and effective CRM system management.
- Establish, track, and close new business targets consistent with short- and long-term objectives at designated accounts within the territory.
- Develop contact matrix and establish strong relationships with key decision makers and project facilitators.
- Prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop, execute and manage sales plans, sales budgets, and expense budgets.
- Establish account development plans and network resources up, down and across both the customer’s organization and PolyOne.
- Deliver the planned results (AOP).
- Develop account relationships, identify opportunities and capture service opportunities at strategic accounts within assigned geography or industry.
- Understand key players, applications, requirements, trends, and needs as well as PolyOne’s potential and share within the targeted industry. Become an industry and product expert to leverage successes across the industry.
- Coordinate closely with regional sales teams as well as collaborating with the technical area as necessary to accelerate and drive profitable growth through solutions selling to targeted accounts.
- Establish a linkage between the customer’s business strategy and PolyOne’s capabilities.
- Monitor the competition to better understand issues and threats and develop plans to eliminate barriers.
- Implement PolyOne’s, pricing and market strategies as well as business practices. Negotiate customer contracts and value packages to insure an acceptable return on PolyOne resources invested.
- Participate in strategy development, help position the business and develop the offer. Assist in defining the target markets, and commercial strategy.
- Develop written Account Plans for top three strategic accounts including metrics to define annualized sales potential at each account.
- Manage strategic relationships, cultivate new alliances, and monitor.