PolyOne Launches New Technologies, Highlights Design Services and 3D Printing at NPE 2015
March 23, 2015
"We're excited to talk with customers at NPE about the ways in which our specialty formulations, technical and design services, and innovative material science can be used to energize their product development process," said
"We are working to find ways in which 3D printing can take our customers to a new level of innovation. Together with our design resources, we are exploring this technology to help customers evaluate multiple iterations faster and optimize their manufacturing process, as well as their product's performance and aesthetics," Dodd explained.
- ColorMatrix™ Select is a cloud-based liquid color selection and supply service that combines advanced liquid colorants, Web-accessed software, and automated dispensing technology to enable brand managers, converters and designers to take greater control of their color development and supply chain.
- Versaflex™ VDT Vibration Damping TPE for Overmolding enables manufacturers of consumer electronics, power tools, sporting goods and appliances to add comfort and resilience to their products, providing a better end-user experience.
- Geon™ BIO flexible vinyl is a non-phthalate material that offers 30% biobased content with no performance tradeoffs and excellent processability for healthcare, footwear and furniture applications.
- reSound™ NF reinforced materials are based on an eco-conscious, natural fiber-filled technology and are in evaluations at several key automotive OEMs for use in under-the-hood, lighting, and semi-structural components.
- Geon™ Bold vinyl solutions are dark, richly colored materials that stand up to the elements, especially heat build up, without losing their intensity or performance for windows, fencing, decking, and siding.
For more information on
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/polyone-launches-new-technologies-highlights-design-services-and-3d-printing-at-npe-2015-300054478.html
Investor Relations Contact: Eric R. Swanson, Director, Investor Relations, PolyOne Corporation, +1 440-930-1018, email@example.com; Business Media Contact: Kyle G. Rose, Vice President, Corporate Communications, PolyOne Corporation, +1 440-930-3162, firstname.lastname@example.org; Trade Media Contact: Michelle Maniscalco, Marketing Communications Manager, North America, PolyOne Corporation, +1 440-930-1988, email@example.com