PolyOne Showcases New Specialty Wilflex™ and Rutland™ Inks at ISS 2018
January 19, 2018
LONG BEACH, Calif. – PolyOne is highlighting a broad portfolio of Wilflex™, Rutland™, Union™, Printop™ and QCM™ brands of specialty inks at the International Sportswear Show (ISS) in Long Beach. These diverse, advanced ink formulations give printers more options for bringing their designs to life with inventive textures and brilliant clarity, while also improving their processes.
Wilflex and Rutland are featuring distinct, but complementary, ink systems that meet a wide range of printer and consumer needs:
- Wilflex Armor – Newly formulated under base inks with the latest bleed blocking chemistry and low cure technology to fight the toughest dye migration
- Wilflex white inks – A portfolio of low-cure whites that maximize energy savings and bleed resistance, with minimum fabric distortion
- Rutland plastisol white inks – New and innovative white inks offering excellent opacity, superior fiber mat-down and outstanding hand for the best performance on today’s fashion forward garments
- Rutland SilExtreme – A silicone-based ink system of whites, bases, colors and special effects for delivering stretch and feel on performance fabrics
- Union ATHP – A system of highly opaque and low-bleed athletic high-performance plastisol inks for polyester fabrics
“The ISS show is one of the most important events within the screen printing industry, and we are especially eager to present our combined portfolio of specialty inks during this year’s show,” said Scott Craig, general manager, Specialty Inks at PolyOne. “We invite all attendees to visit our booths to see and feel the possibilities with PolyOne Specialty Inks.”
Wilflex will exhibit in booth 1513, Rutland in booth 1839, Union Ink in booth 1843, QCM in booth 1942 and PRINTOP in booth 1938. For information about ISS 2018 attendance, visit www.issshows.com/long-beach.shtml.
PolyOne Corporation, with 2016 revenues of $3.3 billion, is a premier provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. The company is dedicated to serving customers in diverse industries around the globe, by creating value through collaboration, innovation and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Guided by its Core Values, Sustainability Promise and No Surprises PledgeSM, PolyOne is committed to its customers, employees, communities and shareholders through ethical, sustainable and fiscally responsible principles. For more information, visit www.polyone.com.
# # #
EDITORS: For a high-resolution image, please click here: PolyOne Specialty Inks
To access PolyOne’s news library online, please go to www.polyone.com/news
Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
PolyOne Announces Seventh Consecutive Annual Increase in Quarterly Dividend... 更多
PolyOne To Hold Third Quarter 2018 Conference Call... 更多
PolyOne Announces Second Quarter 2018 Results... 更多