At PolyOne, we understand the diverse and demanding needs of appliance manufacturers. We work closely with OEMs, component suppliers and processors to meet the ever-evolving requirements of your customers and marketplace. Our solutions help you develop innovative designs that enhance the performance and market appeal of your products.
Unparalleled Product Breadth - PolyOne can help you with nearly every polymer type for an unparalleled variety of appliance parts and uses including:
- Flame-retardant housings and covers
- Internal structural components
- Wiring and electrical connectors
- Gears and wear-resistant parts
- Static dissipative components
- High-specific gravity components - such as counter weights
- High-strength / reinforced components including carbon and glass fiber filled
- Soft-touch and elastomeric components
Design & Manufacturing Support Services - We go beyond polymers to support you with important services such as material selection and optimization, part and tool design and troubleshooting support.
Our programs and services include:
- Part design, tooling assistance and mold flow analysis
- CAE (computer aided engineering) capabilities for design and flow analysis.
- Your molding operations can be replicated at our solutions centers
- Troubleshooting issues such as cycle time, startup time, run rates, scrap rates, process optimization and more
- Our solutions centers are equipped to run your tools first hand so that we might make recommendations that can be confidently implemented at your facility