PolyOne Unveiling Specialty Colorant, Additive and Polymer Technologies at K 2016
October 18, 2016
NOTE: For additional K 2016 releases from PolyOne, click below to view:
• Accurate Laser Marking Solutions
• New LubriOne™ Formulations
• TPEs Improve Interior Air Quality in Vehicles
• New Impress™ High Gloss Metallic Effect Colorants
• OnColor™ BIO for At-Home Composting
DŰSSELDORF, Germany – At this week’s triennial K Show, PolyOne will showcase new additions to its comprehensive portfolio, all developed to meet specific customer needs across multiple end-use plastics industries. Each new offering was also created to bring value to applications, while promoting design and manufacturing efficiencies.
“PolyOne’s recent developments highlight the breadth of the company’s solutions suite and the depth of our expertise in polymer science. We welcome K show attendees to visit our stand and explore how these innovative technologies can help them meet challenges and enhance their products,” said Holger Kronimus, vice president, Europe and general manager, Specialty Engineered Materials, at PolyOne.
New technologies that PolyOne will launch at K 2016 include:
• IM3D Surface Enhancement Technology creates the appearance of depth and texture on flat surfaces, offering an exciting new branding experience for packaging, personal electronics and other applications.
• Impress™ High Gloss Metallic Effect Concentrates give packaging an attention grabbing look at point-of-sale.
• OnCap™ Laser Marking Additives are available in new formulations that enable excellent legibility at even the highest production rates.
• LubriOne™ Wear-Resistant Solutions are now available in new formulations that further improve part performance and manufacturability.
In addition to these launches, PolyOne also will announce:
• Additional new capacity to support customers in one of the world’s fastest-growing markets
• New OnFlex™ LO TPEs improve interior vehicle air quality
• New home composting certification for OnColor™ BIO color concentrates
PolyOne’s stand (Hall 8A/J15) and Collaboration Café offer visitors the opportunity for in-depth collaboration and discussion.
The K show is the world’s largest plastics industry event. For more information, visit www.k-online.com.
PolyOne Corporation, with 2015 revenues of $3.4 billion, is a premier provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. The company is dedicated to serving customers in diverse industries around the globe, by creating value through collaboration, innovation and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Guided by its Core Values, Sustainability Promise and No Surprises PledgeSM, PolyOne is committed to its customers, employees, communities and shareholders through ethical, sustainable and fiscally responsible principles. For more information, visit www.polyone.com.
# # #
To access PolyOne’s news library online, please go to www.polyone.com/news.
Marketing Communications Manager, Europe
PolyOne Announces Second Quarter 2018 Results... More
PolyOne Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend... More
PolyOne To Hold Second Quarter 2018 Conference Call... More