ColorMatrix™ Fiber Colorant Solutions
Color is everywhere. From the clothes we wear to the upholstery in the cars we drive, color plays a major role in driving consumer appeal. But the way we add color to our daily lives can have a big impact, and the textile industry is under pressure to reduce water waste and use fewer chemicals.
ColorMatrix™ Fiber Colorant Solutions puts a new spin on fiber coloration. This breakthrough technology combines advanced liquid color formulations with state-of-the-art, high-pressure metering equipment to enable late-stage injection of liquid color for polyester melt spin coloring.
Liquid color is injected at high pressure into the polyester melt-flow between the end of the extruder, or melt-pipe, and the spin head. The extruder is never contaminated with color which translates into faster, more efficient color changeovers that make low volume and custom color production a reality. ColorMatrix Fiber Colorant Solutions can help you achieve the color precision and color fastness of conventional masterbatch spin coloring, while giving you the production flexibility of traditional aqueous dyeing.
- Multiple color production: Several injection points can be added to enable multiple color production at the same time on a single extruder.
- Batch size flexibility: Fiber producers can manufacture anything from a few kilograms to hundreds of tons using the same simple process.
- Rapid color changes: No extruder contamination and easy color-on, color-off operation increases color change speed.
- Waste reduction: Rapid color changes, precise metering and the ability to adjust color in-line reduces waste during color changeovers.
- Color design service: ColorMatrix™ offers a dedicated color design service to help shorten product development cycles and enhance market agility.
Fiber Colorant Solutions
Learn how ColorMatrix™ Fiber Colorant Solutions puts a new spin on fiber coloration.Watch Now
Product Bulletin: Fiber Colorant Solutions
ColorMatrix™ Fiber Colorant Solutions combine advanced liquid color formulations with state of-the-art, high-pressure metering equipment.More
Fiber Colorant Solutions - Process
Take color quality and consistency to the next level.Watch Now