Stan-Tone™ WDN Water Dispersions
Tailored water dispersions that provide consistent color value and tint strength
Stan-Tone™ WDN Dispersions can help you to meet the sensitive standards for dispersions, specifically pH levels, strength and shade and provide consistent color value and tint strength. They are manufactured using only pigments, alkali-stabilized acrylic resin, water and a small amount of non-metallic preservative. These dispersions are free from surfactants, wetting agents, glycols, de-foamers or other additives that could add complexity to your process.
- Meets standards for dispersion, pH, solids, strength and shade
- Custom blending available on minimum batch sizes of 500 gallons
- Consistent color and tint strength
- Formulated to minimize settling (light stirring is always recommended)
- Range includes high solid, organic and inorganic pigment dispersions
Ensure to store products at temperatures above 32°F (0°C).
Water Dispersion – New Technology (WDN) Stan-Tone™ Colors - Product Bulletin
Water Dispersion – New Technology (WDN) - New technology code, pigment type, approximate % pigment, approximate % solids, color index, pH typical and weight