Find the accuracy, opacity and vibrancy you desire with our new non-phthalate mixing system.MORE
Screen Printing Inks
PolyOne Wilflex™ Screen Printing Inks are more than just textile inks. Wilflex focuses on total ink-room management, providing the most efficient, cost-effective environment possible to help you win in competitive marketplaces.
The Wilflex brand of inks emerged in the early 1960’s as screen printing on t-shirts gained popularity for self-expression allowing the Wilflex brand to gain global recognition. Wilflex continued to make history twenty years later, when it provided design freedom allowing hundreds of color options with the introduction of the first plastisol mixing system. Another first for the textile printing industry was the introduction of automated ink dispensing equipment in the early 1990’s. The Wilflex DispenseMaster™ continues to excel in the global market by providing efficiency driven and automated solutions in today’s leading print shops. Ink room solutions now also includes IMS3.0, a cloud based software providing formula and inventory management for the entire family of PANTONE® approved Wilflex color mixing systems.
Our distribution footprint covers 55 countries across the globe supporting our wide range of Wilflex ink chemistries.
Original artwork created by independent designers in collaboration with PolyOne. Learn how you can become a part of the Wilflex Originals community!More
Color Mixing Systems
These systems are the simple and effective way to achieve PANTONE® colors.More
Wilflex EPIC™ Rio
EPIC Rio uses the latest pigment technology to bring you colors that are vibrant, opaque and accurate - all in a non-phthalate, press-ready mixing system.More
- Wilflex™ Epic Non-Phthalate Plastisol Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic White Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic Color Mixing Solutions
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System MX
- Wilflex™ EPIC Rio Non-Phthalate Color Mixing System
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System PC
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System PC Colorants
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System PC Specialty
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System Bases
- Wilflex™ Epic Color Mixing Systems EQ
- Wilflex™ Epic Color System Equalizers
- Wilflex™ Epic Polyester Solutions
- Wilflex™ Epic Top Score Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic Special Effects Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic Clear Inks
- Wilflex™ Epic Metallics, Shimmers and Glitters
- Wilflex™ Epic Special Applications
- Wilflex™ Epic Texture Bases
FROM THE IDEA CENTER
Apparel printer switches to water-based inks to deliver new designs for Chicago marathon.
Learn how polymers and design help manage heat in LED applications.
Stay a step ahead of industry developments and design with consumers in mind.
Additives can help provide a solution to unappealing fog and keep packages looking customer-friendly.