NEU™ View Translucent Radiopaque Solutions
NEUTM View Translucent Radiopaque Solutions from NEU Specialty Engineered Materials, LLC, solves the problem of opacity and visibility under x-ray in catheter extrusions. NEU View is a patent-pending technology providing translucency and fluoroscopy. This combination of performance attributes allows clinicians the ability to see confirmation of fluid flow and potentially harmful embolism-causing air bubbles.
NEU View Translucent Radiopaque Solutions provide benefits to the device manufacturer by reducing the need for standard co-extrusion and consolidation of material needs. All grades have been ISO 10993 and USP VI tested.
NEU View Translucent Radiopaque Solutions features:
- Optical clarity - visual confirmation of fluid flow, or blood backing up and identification of dangerous air bubbles
- Radiopacity - positioned accurately in vivo under the guidance of medical imaging systems
- Single Material – No co-extrusion necessary
- Can meet functional requirements of catheters
- Tensile properties optimized for axial and torsional stiffness
- Compatibility with polymer joining methods to ease assembly
- Chemical resistance
- Resistance to ETO, e-beam and gamma sterilization
- Biocompatibility - ISO 10993-4 & 5 and USP VI certifications
NEU™ Express Selection Guide
Product Selection Guide
Customized materials that enable new developments for a multitude of in-vivo material options are now ready with a 7-day lead-time
Technical Data Sheets
Browse our library of product data sheets containing technical descriptions and details.
Safety Data Sheets
Important information about the health, safety and environmental impacts of PolyOne products.
Bulletins for PolyOne products, programs and services are available for review and download.