Colorants for Liquid Silicone Rubber
Colorants for liquid silicone rubber can be used in a variety of applications, including healthcare
These silicone paste colorants can be used in one-component and two-component Room Temperature Vulcanization (RTV) systems and two-part Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) systems. Formulations can be developed for indoor or outdoor light-fastness, chemical resistance, heat stability, ease of dispersion and heavy-metal replacement.
They provide excellent dispersion, consistent color, and a suitable viscosity for metering systems. Select one of our standard colors, or speak to our team of formulation experts to develop a custom color for your product.
- Standard single-pigment colorants
- Custom multi-pigment colorants for one-component moisture-cured and two-component systems
- LIM system custom colors using vinyl-terminated, reactive silicone
- Special effect and tint colorants available
- Indoor and outdoor light-fastness
- Heat stability
- Heavy-metal replacement
- Fast weigh-up
- Solutions available with GSDI™ branded products, Stan-Tone™ branded products, and SilCoTec™ branded products
|Color and Additives Solutions Overview||BU概况||Customized color and additive solutions||视图|
|GSDI Advanced Dispersions Product Overview||产品选择指南||Learn how PolyOne's pre-dispersed colorants and additives give you the consistency and quality your products deserve||视图|
|Silicone Dispersion Technologies||手册||Colorant and additive dispersions that provide enhanced performance and color consistency.||视图|