OnColor™ IR Sortable Black for Recyclable Packaging
OnColor™ Infrared (IR) Sortable Black for Recyclable Packaging is a black colorant created without the addition of carbon black pigments. It permits black polymers to be detected by near infrared (NIR) automatic sorting equipment, enabling subsequent recycling.
- No presence of carbon black
- Black color palette available with 8 shades
- Customized sortable black upon request
- Solid or liquid form
- Resins: PO or PET bottles, caps, PO or PET trays
- Processes: extrusion, injection, thermoforming
- Tested successfully on an industrial sorting line
OnColor™ IR Sortable Black
Product description, key characteristics, and applications of OnColor™ IR Sortable Black.