PolyOne has transitioned our Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) to Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for our manufactured products to meet the requirements of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), and CLP classification in Europe. You may see us use both terms, MSDS and SDS, as GHS becomes more familiar in all of our global market. For more information on this initiative, please see our FAQs.
Note: SDS access methods vary by region - please read the instructions for your region carefully.
NORTH AMERICA (Goods manufactured by PolyOne): Use the search boxes on the current page to use the online search for SDS for products manufactured by PolyOne. (Goods distributed by PolyOne): To search SDS for products distributed by PolyOne Distribution, visit the PolyOneDistribution.com.
ASIA/PACIFIC: SDS for the Asia Pacific region can be obtained by contacting the appropriate regional office. For a list of regional offices, please click here.
EUROPE: SDS for Europe can be obtained by contacting the appropriate regional office. For a list of regional offices, please click here.
Safety Data Sheets
|B750000B2464||GEON B7500 GRY 2464|
|B750000B2470||GEON B7500 GRY 2470|
|B750000B2999||GEON B7500 BLKP 2999|
|B750000B3333||GEON B7500 BGE 3333|
|B75CB00B1384||GEON B75CB WHITE 1384|
|B75F000B2999||GEON B75F0 BLKP 2999|
|B850000B0000||GEON B8500 NAT P 0000|
|B850000B2999||GEON B8500 BLACK 2999|
|C550000B2000||GEON C5500 BLK 2000|
|C5D0100B2910||GEON C5D01 BLKP 2910|
|C650000B0000||GEON C6500 NAT P 0000|
|C650000B2999||GEON C6500 BLK P 2999|
|C650300B2446||GEON C6503 GRY 2446|
|C700000B2999||GEON C7000 BLKP 2999|
|C70A000B0000||GEON C70A0 NAT 0000|
|C70A000B1380||GEON C70A0 WHT 1380|
|C70A000B1525||GEON C70A0 WHT 1525|
|C70A000B2460||GEON C70A0 GRY 2460|
|C70A000B2470||GEON C70A0 GRY 2470|
|C70A000B3333||GEON C70A0 BGE 3333|
|C70UB00B0000||GEON C70UB NAT 0000|
|C750000B2999||GEON C7500 BLK P 2999|
|C750100A0000||GEON C7501 NAT 0000|
|C800000B1000||GEON C8000 WHTP 1000|
|C800000B2999||GEON C8000 BLK P 2999|
- You may search by either Product Code or Product Name but not both in the same search.
- You may enter COMPLETE or PARTIAL product code or name information. (The more complete the information, the more accurate the search result - e.g. a search that only includes the number "8700" or the word "RED" will yield very large results sets).
- In a Product Name search, the characters MUST INCLUDE ACCURATE SPACING AND HYPHENATION as shown on PolyOne documentation.
- The search is NOT CASE SENSITIVE.
- Products that are no longer active have the last revised date.
The Product Code (a.k.a. Material or Material Number) has either 12 or 14 characters. Examples of product codes include CC10188090WE, MP10000B297560, VC1000951760.
To search using the product code please remove the last two characters from the code for your search. These last two characters are the package code, which is not needed when searching for a product. For example CC10188090, MP10000B2975, VC10009517.
PolyOne Product Code (Material or Material Number) may be found on any of the following:
- Sales Order Confirmation - under "Material Header"
- Product Quotation - labeled as "PolyOne Material" Invoice - under "Material Header"
- Shipment Notification - under "Material Header" MSDS - labeled as the "Product Number" (in Section 1)
- Packing List - under "Material Number Header"
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) - labeled as "Material"
TIP: If no results are obtained using the full product code or product name, try entering only a few of the characters and searching again.
Product Name (a.k.a. Description or Material Description) is the product description and may or may not be included the product's brand or other trademarks.
Examples of Product name are:
- GEON W9300 NAT 0000
- 10870PC BRIGHT YELLOW
- STAN-TONE DB-15597 HI LITE BLUE
- PP FR 8-6 LMS-1000
TIP: If no results are obtained when including the "brand" in the search field, remove it and search again.