reSound™ NF Natural Fiber Reinforced Formulations
Strong and Sustainable
reSound™ NF natural fiber reinforced solutions provide a highly engineered, strong and sustainable alternative to glass fiber reinforced formulations, with a lower density and more favorable Life Cycle Analysis (LCA).
reSound NF offers significant mechanical properties including tensile and flexural properties, weight reduction, and impact strength. These specialty polymers can also be processed with standard machinery and tooling at low injection molding temperatures.
The combination of superior performance and low density makes reSound NF solutions an excellent choice for technical applications in many industries such as automotive.
- Bio-based, reducing the carbon footprint
- 5 to10 percent lower density compared to glass fiber solutions
- Superior thermo-mechanical properties
- Injection moldable in standard equipment and in existing molds
- Low abrasion generated on tooling, low processing temperatures
- Ability to reuse virtually all scrap
Explore What’s Possible
eBook Smart Materials™
Advanced composites for demanding applicationsDownload
Brochures & Product Information
Browse and download our literature to learn more about PolyOne solutions and services.
Safety Data Sheets
Important information about the health, safety and environmental impacts of PolyOne products.
Technical Data Sheets
Browse our library of product data sheets containing technical descriptions and details.
Technical information, design guides, processing information and more.