Stan-Tone™ WDN Water Dispersions
Tailored water dispersions that provide consistent color value and tint strength
Stan-Tone™ WDN Dispersions can help you to meet the sensitive standards for dispersions, specifically pH levels, strength and shade and provide consistent color value and tint strength. They are manufactured using only pigments, alkali-stabilized acrylic resin, water and a small amount of non-metallic preservative. These dispersions are free from surfactants, wetting agents, glycols, de-foamers or other additives that could add complexity to your process.
- Meets standards for dispersion, pH, solids, strength and shade
- Custom blending available on minimum batch sizes of 500 gallons
- Consistent color and tint strength
- Formulated to minimize settling (light stirring is always recommended)
- Range includes high solid, organic and inorganic pigment dispersions
Ensure to store products at temperatures above 32°F (0°C).
|Color and Additives Solutions Overview||BU Overview||Customized color and additive solutions||View|
|GSDI Advanced Dispersions Product Overview||Product Selection Guide||Learn how PolyOne's pre-dispersed colorants and additives give you the consistency and quality your products deserve||View|
|Silicone Dispersion Technologies||Brochure||Colorant and additive dispersions that provide enhanced performance and color consistency.||View|
|Stan-Tone™ WDN - Product Bulletin||Product Bulletin||Learn about water dispersions that are designed to help meet industry standards.||View|