PolyOne has transitioned our Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) to Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for our manufactured products to meet the requirements of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), and CLP classification in Europe. You may see us use both terms, MSDS and SDS, as GHS becomes more familiar in all of our global market. For more information on this initiative, please see our FAQs.
Note: SDS access methods vary by region - please read the instructions for your region carefully.
NORTH AMERICA (Goods manufactured by PolyOne): Use the search boxes on the current page to use the online search for SDS for products manufactured by PolyOne. (Goods distributed by PolyOne): To search SDS for products distributed by PolyOne Distribution, visit the PolyOneDistribution.com.
ASIA/PACIFIC: SDS for the Asia Pacific region can be obtained by contacting the appropriate regional office. For a list of regional offices, please click here.
EUROPE: SDS for Europe can be obtained by contacting the appropriate regional office. For a list of regional offices, please click here.
Safety Data Sheets
|8741600A3482||GEON 87416 BEIGE 3482|
|8741600A3560||GEON 87416 BEIGE 3560|
|8741600A3595||GEON 87416 BROWN 3595|
|8741600A3596||GEON 87416 BROWN 3596|
|8741600A3613||GEON 87416 BEIGE 3613|
|8751300B2494||GEON 87513 SILVER 2494|
|8760000A2351||GEON 87600 GRAY 2351|
|8760000A4040||GEON 87600 BLUE 4040|
|8760000A4351||GEON 87600 BLUE 4351|
|8764600B0000||GEON 87646 NAT 0000|
|8764600B6360||GEON 87646 YEL 6360|
|8765400B1391||GEON 87654 PEARL WHITE 1391|
|8765400B3071||GEON 87654 PEARL TAN 3071|
|8765400B7051||GEON 87654 PEARL PINK 7051|
|8765400B7301||GEON 87654 PEARL MAUVE 7301|
|8772700B0104||GEON 87727 NATURAL 0104|
|8775800A1541||GEON 87758 WHITE 1541|
|8777500A1170||GEON 87775 WHITE 1170|
|9005500B0000||GEON 90055 NAT 0000|
|9005500B2156||GEON 90055 GRY 2156|
|9005500B3015||GEON 90055 BGE 3015|
|9005500B7041||GEON 90055 RED 7041|
|9005500B7885||GEON 90055 RED 7885|
|9006700B2891||GEON 90067 BLK 2891|
|9007200B9005||90072 TNS 9005|
- You may search by either Product Code or Product Name but not both in the same search.
- You may enter COMPLETE or PARTIAL product code or name information. (The more complete the information, the more accurate the search result - e.g. a search that only includes the number "8700" or the word "RED" will yield very large results sets).
- In a Product Name search, the characters MUST INCLUDE ACCURATE SPACING AND HYPHENATION as shown on PolyOne documentation.
- The search is NOT CASE SENSITIVE.
- Products that are no longer active have the last revised date.
The Product Code (a.k.a. Material or Material Number) has either 12 or 14 characters. Examples of product codes include CC10188090WE, MP10000B297560, VC1000951760.
To search using the product code please remove the last two characters from the code for your search. These last two characters are the package code, which is not needed when searching for a product. For example CC10188090, MP10000B2975, VC10009517.
PolyOne Product Code (Material or Material Number) may be found on any of the following:
- Sales Order Confirmation - under "Material Header"
- Product Quotation - labeled as "PolyOne Material" Invoice - under "Material Header"
- Shipment Notification - under "Material Header" MSDS - labeled as the "Product Number" (in Section 1)
- Packing List - under "Material Number Header"
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) - labeled as "Material"
TIP: If no results are obtained using the full product code or product name, try entering only a few of the characters and searching again.
Product Name (a.k.a. Description or Material Description) is the product description and may or may not be included the product's brand or other trademarks.
Examples of Product name are:
- GEON W9300 NAT 0000
- 10870PC BRIGHT YELLOW
- STAN-TONE DB-15597 HI LITE BLUE
- PP FR 8-6 LMS-1000
TIP: If no results are obtained when including the "brand" in the search field, remove it and search again.