Colorants for High Consistency Silicone Rubber
Contact us today to learn more about our color capabilities
Silicone masterbatch dispersions use a silicone elastomer gum binder to create masterbatches. High-temperature, organic and inorganic pigments can be used to tailor your formulations. Our products are available in cuttable masterbatches, slabs or high-viscosity pastes for certain thermoset applications. Our solutions can help streamline your color development cycle, simplify production and reduce waste.
- Standard single-pigment colors
- Custom multi-pigment colors
- Special effect and tint colors available
- Indoor and outdoor light-fastness
- Heat stability
- Heavy–metal replacement
- Fast weigh-up
- Solutions available with GSDI™ branded products, Stan-Tone™ branded products and SilCoTec™ branded products.
|GSDI Advanced Dispersions Product Overview||Product Selection Guide||Learn how PolyOne's pre-dispersed colorants and additives give you the consistency and quality your products deserve||View|
|Silicone Dispersion Technologies||Brochure||Colorant and additive dispersions that provide enhanced performance and color consistency.||View|