OnFlex™-U thermoplastic elastomer compounds are based on polyurethane compounds.* OnFlex-U compounds can be supplied pre-colored to the customer’s specification or natural, which can be colored ‘in-process’ with color concentrates, such as PolyOne OnColor™ color concentrates.
*PolyOne and Merquinsa have signed a partnership agreement to jointly develop and distribute thermoplastic polyurethane compounds.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Retains flexibility at low temperatures
- Good tensile strength
- High resistance to cut and tear
- Improved resistance to oil and hydrolysis
- Halogen-free flame-retardant grades available
Additional Product Information
Industries served and applications include:
- Wire and cable (power cable, hoses, conveyor belts, cable jackets and sheathing)
- Building and construction (gaskets, hose covering, profiles, hydraulic seals, hammer heads)
- Transportation (housings, belts, tires)
- Consumer (ski boots)