PolyOne's commitment to the residential and commercial building and construction industry began over 50 years ago and continues with vigor to this day.
Our products are used in an incredible array of applications including:
- Geon™ vinyl pellet and dry-blend compounds for windows, pipe fittings, fencing, decking, wire & cable and hundreds of other construction-related uses
- Geon™ SF compounds expand rigid vinyl’s processing window, delivering superior flow and improved thermal stability allowing vinyl to be used in applications to produce large or thin-walled parts
- Geon™ Duracap™ vinyl-based capstock compounds drive cost-effective performance and superior exposure to the elements
- Geon™ Fiberloc™ vinyl compounds provide exceptional rigidity while maintaining the cost-effective characteristics of vinyl
- Geon CPVC™ compounds and Geon™ HTX™ high heat vinyl alloys for use where higher-heat performance is required
- Natural rubber latex & vinyl plastisol compounds for artificial stonework (molds)
- Specialty vinyl suspension and dispersion resins for flooring, carpeting, wallpaper & film
- Paste colorants used in applications ranging from highway illumination
- Colorants and additives systems ideal for use in outdoor decking, fencing, siding, trim, windows and more
- Thermoplastic elastomers, urethanes & vulcanates used in weather seals, trim pieces and more
As a total solutions provider, we work hard every day to create end-to-end value for the building and construction industry. We do this by providing innovative polymer solutions backed by the world-class technical support and supply-chain efficiencies.
Our focus, and our heritage, is on ensuring our building and construction industry customers are able to grow and win in their markets.