PolyOne is a total polymer solutions provider for the wire and cable industry. With the ability to meet diverse global regulatory and product specifications, we draw on a wide range of polymers, colorants and services to find the optimum solutions for your need.
Whether your need is for vinyl, color concentrates, contract compounding, crosslinked polyethylene, halogen-free or other specialty compounds, PolyOne has the polymer products and services to meet your requirements.
Products and services include:
- Vinyl Compounds
- Full range of U.L. and CSA listings
- Used in almost every possible jacketing and primary insulation application
- Syncure™ Crosslinked Polyethylene
- RW 90, USE-2, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW-2 SIS, USE-2 U.L. and CSA listings
- 2 component systems, ambient curing
- Firecon™ CPE compounds
- Flame retardant thermoplastic jacketing
- Specially designed for low voltage power and control cables
- Maxxam™ flame retardant and foamable Polypropylene Compounds
- Used for primary insulation, LSFOH version available
- Foamable reduces density for improved dielectric properties
- ECCOH™ Low Smoke and Fume, Non-Halogen (LSFOH) Compounds
- Used for both sheathing and primary insulation
- Low-smoke and highly flame retardant and will not emit corrosive gases when burned
- GLS OnFlex HFFR
- Color & Additives
- Color concentrates that set the worldwide standard in color and color metering
- Easy-to-process concentrates are suitable for multiple polymers
- Colorant Chromatics FEP, PvDF and ETFE Materials
- PolyOne Distribution is North America's premier supplier of thermoplastic resins and compounds developed by the industry's leading manufacturers from around the globe.
- Contract Manufacturing
- PolyOne’s Producer Services business can quickly help you satisfy your compounding needs via our ISO- and QS-certified facilities. We compound a full range of polymers, utilizing our diverse equipment, including pilot plant scale-ups.